Here at DigiVid360, our workplace values revolve around creativity, self-discipline, freedom, and integrity. We believe team members should have a good sense of judgment, a little curiosity, courage, transparency, passion, and honesty. We believe in being a resource and helping companies excel in their multi-media needs.
The Business Development Representative is responsible for generating revenue from new and existing clients nationally, with an emphasis on the western US. You will work to cultivate leads from various events (conferences, networking events) and lead generation programs. DigiVid will provide all the tools and resources to be successful including access to resources for lead generation and sales nurturing. This role provides an accelerated pathway to advancement at and taking an active role in helping scale this rapidly growing company. This position is located in the Phoenix area.
- Prospect for new business and build a pipeline of sales leads
- Develop and manage revenue-producing relationships with clients, agencies, and partners
- Complete prospect research, conduct needs analysis, present client solutions, conduct in-person and remote meetings.
- Identify opportunities for client growth by providing strategy, ideation, and best practices guidance
- Qualify inbound leads and convert into active clients
- Collaborate with the DigiVid360 team to ensure smooth onboarding and expansion of video marketing services
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales experience
- Previous experience developing leads/revenue from medium to large size companies
- Proficient in presentation software including Keynote or Powerpoint
- Marketing automation/CRM tools like Hubspot a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills including creating killer cold prospect emails
- Understanding of digital marketing and content marketing strategies a plus
- Hard-working, honest, relationship builder with a winning attitude
- Some travel necessary
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Monthly phone expense
Salary + commission
*Please send your resume with 3 references and a cover letter to [email protected] subject line”BDR Position”